Gracious Colonial Revival
HISTORIC 1914 COLONIAL REVIVAL SHOWCASES COUNTLESS PERIOD DETAILS THROUGHOUT
A rare offering along one of Summit’s most gracious tree-lined streets, this elegant, four level Colonial Revival home offers 17 renovated rooms and 1.28 acres of beautifully designed grounds. Built during the 20th century’s Golden Age, a recent five-year intensive renovation by some of the NY area’s most talented tradesmen and artisans has skillfully incorporated details of the highest quality with master craftsmanship and all the amenities of today’s most luxurious homes.
Gracious living space on the main level includes an inviting reception hall, front-to-back living room which opens to a beautiful screened porch, a square-shaped formal dining room, a custom built library hand-made of Canadian sugar maple, and a comfortable family from. The gourmet kitchen, sky lit breakfast room and adjoining service room offer versatile living space. A recent two-story addition contains a guest suite, a home office, projects room, pool room with kitchen and a three car garage. There are three bedrooms on the second level of the main house including a multi-room master suite. The third level has two additional bedrooms and a bath. The lower level features a media room, recreation/billiard’s room, hobby rooms and more.
- Completely renovated and restored: 17 rooms, 5 full, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 7 wood burning fireplaces, 11,500 square feet of living space
- State-of-the-art systems include: multi-zoned HVAC, updated electrical and plumbing systems, security and fire alarm systems, Lutron lighting system, art lighting, and fully integrated audio/visual/technological systems
- 1.28 acres of professionally landscaped grounds including an in ground swimming pool, garden house, terraces and gazebo
- All brick exterior, Vermont slate roof, lead-coated copper gutters, extensive exterior masonry walls, walkways and wrought iron work
- Conveniently located approximately 10 miles to Newark Liberty International Airport and 25 miles to New York City with MidTOWN Direct train service to Penn Station and lower Manhattan’s Wall Street, both in about 45 minutes.