With curb appeal and a picture-perfect setting, this stately colonial enjoys enormous curb appeal. Resting on well over two thirds of an acre of beautifully landscaped property, this remarkable home is positioned to take full advantage of all Randolph Township has to offer.
From the two-story covered portico, you step inside where you are greeted by a generous center-hall foyer. Two guest closets store everyone's belongings, as broad entries reveal the adjoining rooms. The front-to-back living room invites you to arrange your furnishings as you see fit, while French doors lead the way into the two-story library. In this wonderfully cozy and inviting room, the fireplace takes center stage, as built-in shelves are situated on either side. Wrapped in wood paneling with picture frame molding, a staircase directs your attention to the second level wall of bookshelves. Working from home will be a pleasure in this exceptional room.
Across the foyer, the banquet size dining room joins the kitchen, providing an ideal setting for lavish dinner parties. Equipped to satisfy even the fussiest home cook, the kitchen brings fresh modern appeal to the heart of this home. Cabinet storage and counter space are plentiful, while stainless steel appliances are arranged for easy access. The breakfast area with its vaulted ceiling, skylight, large windows and sliders to the deck redefines casual dining. With this easy transition to outdoor living, you are encouraged to entertain and dine al fresco whenever the mood strikes.
THIS IS TRULY A HOME MADE FOR ALL SEASONS AND EVERY OCCASION
Clearly the center of activity, the family room is ready for any occasion. Plush carpeting brings cozy warmth as the floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace serves as the focal point. There is an increased sense of space and light with a vaulted ceiling, wood cross beam, skylights, large windows and sliders to the deck. In this spacious room, there is a place for dining, relaxation and a wet bar well suited for entertaining in whatever way you wish.
Completing this main level is a laundry area with closets and access to the powder room.
After a long day, four comfortable second level bedrooms are a welcome sight. Secluded and spacious, the master suite features a walk-in closet and a large master bath. The hall bath easily serves the remaining three bedrooms, as closet storage and pleasant views enhance these spaces.
The finished lower level provides ample play and recreation space and accommodates a full size pool table. There is space for storage and ready access to the utilities.
Complete with an in-ground pool, oversized deck and lush backyard, you could easily spend every minute of summer in this resort style setting. Built-in seating follows the deck's perimeter, leaving the center open for relaxation and grilling.
- Three levels include a first floor with an open concept floor plan and great flow, four bedrooms on the second floor, and a beautifully finished basement
- Library and family room fireplaces
- Wood, carpet, and tile flooring, built-ins, skylights, recessed lighting, beamed ceiling, vaulted ceiling, tall windows, neutral tones and abundant natural light
- Chef's kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, a large pantry and a breakfast area with vaulted ceiling, skylight and sliders to the deck
- Conveniences include first floor laundry with storage, powder room, two foyer guest closets
- Two zone gas forced air heating and central air conditioning systems
- Vinyl siding and brick exterior
- Covered two-story front portico
- Paver stone driveway with additional parking
- Built-in 2-car garage
- Deck with bench seating
- In-ground swimming pool with paver patio surround
- Professionally landscaped property with mature trees and shrubbery
- Quiet street in the sought-after Knights Bridge development near shopping, recreation, top rated schools and NYC transportation
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport
- 10 Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full & 1 Half Baths
- Built: 1985 / Renovated
- Lot Size: 0.69 Acre
- Public water and sewer