Picturesque Chatham Home
This move-in ready 5 bedroom, 4 full & 2 half bath Colonial, located in the soughtafter Upper Washington neighborhood of Chatham Borough, combines an excellent location with a beautiful, newly finished interior. This home was completely gutted & renovated throughout in 2016 by premier local builder, Meijer Construction.
Inside, modern elegance abounds in the first floor, which has an open and inviting floor plan. Light filters in through windows throughout the interior, adding cheer to the living space. One of two fireplaces appears in the living room, while the family room has a second fireplace and deck access. Dinner parties are a breeze with the formal dining room while the modern kitchen, a chef’s dream, accommodates serious cooking and snacking. A first floor guest bedroom with a private bath and an office off the kitchen complete this level.
On the second floor are four additional bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite with a walk-in closet and a luxurious marble bath.
Downstairs, the finished basement features a recreation room, a media room, a convenient mud room with cubbies and a laundry room.
Outside, an enclosed back yard welcomes a game of soccer or tag. Decorative landscaping creates a charming backdrop, and the level surface is made for outdoor parties. A deck overlooking the yard is perfect for savoring morning coffee.
- Finished across three levels with an open concept floor plan on the first floor, five bedrooms arranged across the first and second floors, and a full, finished basement
- Oak hardwood and tile flooring, built-in shelving, recessed lighting, bay windows, walk-in closets
- Two gas fireplaces with remote controls: living room and family room
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, a center island with a sink, recessed lighting, and a breakfast area
- Conveniences include a powder room on the first floor and a mudroom, laundry room, and powder room on the lower level
- Wired for stereo speakers: Living & Dining Rooms, Kitchen, Family Room, Recreation & Media Rooms, Deck Wired for Security/Fire alarm system, cable/phone/internet
- Toto toilets, Grohe fixtures 1st & 2nd floors
- Anderson windows & doors
- Three zone gas forced air heating system
- Two zone central air conditioning
- Radiant heat in Master Bathroom & Mud Room
- 75 gallon hot water heater
- 200 amp electrical system
- Hardiplank siding & Azek trim, charming ivy covered original brick front
- Bluestone front walkway
- Paved driveway with Belgian block curbing
- Two car attached garage with automatic door opener
- Composite deck off kitchen/family room
- Newly landscaped front & rear yards with privacy fencing
- Sprinkler system front & back
- New 50 year Timberline Roof; New gutter systems
- Close to shopping, recreation, top schools, and NYC commuter trains
- Easy access to major highways, business centers, and Newark Liberty International Airport
- 5 Bedrooms; 4 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths