Stunning English Colonial
Standing out from the crowd, this stunning English Colonial resembles a country estate. The bucolic property, lush and landscaped, offers natural beauty and proximity to the town’s conveniences. Originally built circa 1929, this home was completely gutted and renovated in 2008.
Inside, four marvelous levels cater to the entertainer. On the first floor, the spacious sunken living room draws guests with an abundance of natural light. Doors lead to a quiet, sun-filled office. The large family room, which leads to the outside patio, is a yearround delight. Wooden trim decorates the dining room, well suited for entertaining. The kitchen, worthy of the magazines, features top appliances, a professional décor, a center island, desk area and a breakfast room. A convenient mud room offers easy entry from the garage.
The second floor has an exquisite master bedroom with a custom fitted walk-in closet and spa-like bath. Three additional bedrooms and two baths are also on this level. The third floor, a perfect retreat, has a fifth bedroom with full bath and a reading nook.
The lower level keeps everyone happy with a large recreation room, powder room, laundry room & storage/utilities spaces.
Outside, a large patio welcomes al fresco dining and the expansive lawn is ideal for summer parties and active play.
- Four finished levels include a first floor with an open concept floor plan, five bedrooms arranged across the second and third floors, and a full basement
- Wood, carpet, and tile flooring, recessed lights, decorative trim, bay windows, walk-in closets
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, some with glass doors, a center island with a sink, desk area, breakfast room and recessed lighting
- Conveniences include a mudroom with cubbies and powder room on the first floor, and a laundry room and powder room in the basement
- Bluestone walkway
- Detached garage with quick access to the mudroom
- Bluestone patio
- Professional landscaping
- Close to shopping, recreation, top schools, and NYC commuter trains
- Easy access to major highways, business centers, and Newark Liberty International Airport
- English Colonial
- Lincoln Hubbard Elementary School district
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths