Beautifully renovated in 2014, this fresh colonial offers great flow and an open main level. Designed to entertain, its foyer (with walk-in coat closet and nearby powder room) expands to a sun-soaked living room and dining room that are open to the gourmet center island kitchen and adjacent family room with French doors that fold open to the backyard. Upstairs a primary bedroom with cathedral ceiling, updated en-suite bath, and walk-in closet is complemented by four additional bedrooms, two more full baths, and a convenient second floor laundry center. Nest thermostats, Lutron lighting, a level and deep yard with extensive landscaping, and a detached two-car garage add to the appeal of this inviting home. Best of all is its location close to Summit's beloved Magic Fountain, Tatlock Field, Washington Elementary School. Public High School, and all major transportation.
- Recessed LED lighting on 1st and 2nd floor
- Lutron lighting in downstairs, 2nd floor hall and primary
- Nest thermostats with remote sensors in family room, primary & 3rd floor hall
- Kitchen - new Bosch dishwasher with water softener, garbage disposal & faucet
- Primary bath (frameless shower door & faucets)
- Storage cabinets in all full bathrooms
- Closet system in primary walk-in
- Digital lock on back door with fingerprint reader.
- Blinds in living room and dining room & primary bedroom
- Painted throughout
- Front and side irrigation system, which can expand to backyard
- Landscaped front and driveway side
- Site lighting on timer in front and along driveway & solar lighting in backyard
- Below grade drainage along driveway
- Brick curbs around driveway basement windows.
- Grainer added next to driveway
- Concrete paver wall
- New trees & shrubbery in back yard