Renovated Summit Victorian
Unique opportunity-Renovated Victorian on huge 1/2 acre lot steps to town/train/schools. Main house plus bonus walk-out Lower Level Guest Apt. Also for sale as a 2-family home with rental apt. Move-in condition sunny Victorian w/open & airy floor plan & high ceilings. Entire interior freshly painted, newly installed harwood floors, updated Eat-In-Kitchen open to Family Room with fireplace, 3-floors of living space plus bonus Lower Level guest apt/aupair/inlaw suite w/kitchenette/Living area, 2 bedrooms, Full Bath & laundry with separate entrance. Picturesque expansive property backing up to Oak Ridge. Ample parking for min 6 cars.
- Rocking chair porch, foyer, living room, dining room, updated eat-in-kitchen, family room with fireplace & powder room on the first level
- Second floor with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths & laundry
- Third floor with 2 bedrooms, sitting room, full bathroom
- High ceilings, newly installed hardwood floors, freshly painted throughout
- Tankless hot water heater – 2018
- 3-zone gas forced air (zones: 1. Lower level, 2. First floor, 3. Second/Third floor)
- 2-zone air conditioning (zones: 1. First floor, 2. Second/Third floor)
- Generator transfer switch
- Walkout lower level apartment with 2 bedrooms, kitchen/family room, laundry, separate entrance
- Legal rental apartment if sold as a Multi-family home
- No rental income history available
- Hot water heater approximately 5 years old
- Separate electric meter, gas and water shared by main house
- House set back of the road on an expansive half acre lot
- Tucked away patio off kitchen for outdoor entertaining
- Ample parking space with turnaround area
- Carriage house with walk-up loft storage plus adjoining one car garage
- Conveniently located just blocks to downtown Summit, schools, the Summit train station & Overlook Hospital plus easy access to major highways
Also for sale as a Multi-fam MLS#3552522.
**If property sold as a Single Family home, stove in lower level kitchen will be removed as required to obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy and will require conversion to a SF home without the option to convert back to a Multi-family home.
**All offers with a financing contingency must provide a pre-approval specific to the buyers’ intent for ownership either as a SF or MF property.