Stunning English Manor Home
READY TO ENTERTAIN GUESTS
This stunning English Manor home, resting on over three-quarters of an acre, resides in Summit’s prestigious Northside section. A bucolic, tranquil setting with expansive lawns and a carriage house complete the picture.
Inside, original details remind you of the home’s rich past. Fireplaces warm the gracious living room and adjacent sunroom. Light fills the exquisite dining room, while the gourmet kitchen, a chef’s dream, features top appliances and a versatile layout.
Five of six bedrooms are on the second floor, including a spacious master suite with a full bath and large closets. The third floor has a sixth bedroom, full bath, a large playroom with window seating and walk-in attic storage.
The lower level contains a recreation room, storage space, and the utilities.
Outside, the back yard is an entertainer’s delight. The patio is perfect for dining al fresco, and the flat green lawn is ideal for summer gatherings.
- Foyer with powder room steps up to large entrance hall with paneling, beamed ceilings, built-in bench, impressive staircase to the upper levels
- Living room with gas fireplace flanked by built-in shelving, bright an airy with exposure on three sides, French doors to sun room
- Sun room, cozy and bright with tile floor, door to backyard, gas fireplace
- Formal dining room with beamed ceiling
- Den with built-in shelving/cabinets, beamed ceiling
- Updated gourmet eat-in-kitchen - center island with breakfast bar, granite countertops, subway tiled backsplash, lighted glass front cabinetry accents, spacious eating area
- High-end appliances: Viking 6-burner gas stove, Subzero refrigerator, double sink with disposal, Miele dishwasher and Miele built-in espresso machine
- Butler’s Pantry/Laundry Area – additional cabinets & counterspace with sink, stackable washer/ dryer, adjacent rear hallway with walk-in coat closet, access to driveway and portico to garage/ carriage house
- Luxurious Master Suite with multiple closets, Master Bath with double vanity & shower stall
- Bedrooms 2-5 served by 2 full hallway bathrooms; Large, walk-in linen storage in hallway
- Third level playroom, 6th bedroom with walk-in cedar closet, full bathroom, attic storage
- Finished lower level recreation room, storage & utility rooms, powder room
- Covered breezeway from main house to carriage house with 3-car oversized garage, automatic door openers
- Second floor apartment with two bedrooms, living/dining room, remodeled kitchen, full bath
- Freshly painted throughout most interior rooms
- Kitchen completely renovated – 2005
- Windows replaced – 2008-2009
- New 3-zone central air conditioning – 2008
- Lower level recreation room remodeled - 2011
- Security/fire alarm system
- New boiler 2005, 2 above ground oil tanks in basement, new 2010
- Carriage House completely renovated – new kitchen, bathroom, hardwood floors, windows replaced - 2005-2006; New boiler for carriage house - 2015
- New sprinkler system – 2012
- Garage doors replaced – 2013
- Roof regularly maintained by Ben Bentley – new gutters/downspouts - 2010, new copper flashing around chimneys of main house & carriage house – 2009 & 2007