Renovated Turn-Of-The-Century Colonial
This charming turn-of-the-century Colonial, completely gutted and renovated in 2007, offers a refreshing and sophisticated interior design and a wonderful, open floor plan updated for today's family living. The first floor offers a large foyer, a warm living/family room with a fireplace, a fabulous designer kitchen which is open to a large dining/family space with built-ins, a custom fitted laundry/mud room, and a formal powder room. A beautiful, wide staircase leads to the second floor with three bedrooms, two new bathrooms (one ensuite), and a large landing with custom linen storage. The third floor Master Suite design incorporates a large bedroom with high ceilings, an abundance of custom fitted closets, an elegant master bath and a fifth bedroom/office. Additional family living is found on the lower level providing a large, recreation room. Quality finishes include numerous built-in cabinets, shelving, closet organizer systems, crown moldings, high ceilings, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and terrific natural light throughout.
Amenities and updates include 2-zone heating and air conditioning, all new plumbing and electrical systems, radiant heated floors in all baths, security/fire alarm system, central vacuuming, sprinkler system, audio/stereo sound on the main level, third floor and porch, a newly built oversized one car garage, new landscaping and hardscape including front stone walls and a private, bluestone patio. This home is centrally located on Summit's Northside, one half block from Lincoln Elementary School, and a quick walk to downtown Summit and Mid-Town Direct train service.
• Custom designer kitchen by Poggenpohl, Peitra Del Cardosa stone countertops and Waterworks glass tiled backsplash
• Kitchen has French doors to bluestone patio and yard
• Mudroom with coat cubbies, pantry & sink, large coat closet
• Custom shelving, built-ins, closet organizer systems throughout
• Fireplace in Living Room with raised hearth, Chesney Stone mantle, black granite surround (Can be gas or wood burning)
• 3 1/2 bathrooms all with Waterworks tile, bath fixtures, white marble radiant heated floors, custom vanities with marble & stone tops
• All bedrooms have walk-in closets fitted with organizer systems
• New windows throughout, wood blinds/shades included
• Custom doors, original restored front door, crown moldings, new 3” oak hardwood floors, recessed lighting throughout
• 2-zone central AC/Heating with humidifier, central vacuum system
• Niles audio/stereo system on 1st floor, porch and 3rd floor
• Entire home pre-wired for phone/internet/cable
• Security and fire alarm system - Hughes Security Co.
• New Garage, driveway and outside stone work (2007)
• New front porch with mahogany floors (2007)
• New roof with copper gutters (2007)