Kim's goal as a Top Producer in the competitive New Jersey real estate market is to provide her clients with the ultimate in professionalism from start to finish. With exceptional attention to detail, over 25 years of sales experience, a genuine and candid approach, and true dedication to her profession, Kim's clients can focus on finding their dream home while letting Kim do the rest!
- $475 Million in career sales volume and counting
- Ranked the #1 Individual Sales Agent for Sotheby's prestigious Summit Office 2018
- Ranked #7 out of 600+ agents across 13 offices Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty 2018
- NJAR Million Dollar Sales Club - 1994-1997, 2000-2009, 2013-2019
- Education: BS in Accounting
- Employment History: positions at IBM and Deloitte & Touche in New York City
- Market Area: Summit, Chatham, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Short Hills, Madison, Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Harding Township and Long Hill Township; plus Worldwide Referral Network connections.
A Summit area resident since 1991, Kim Cannon was raised in Ridgewood, New Jersey. She was educated at Penn State University with a degree in Accounting. Kim's financial background combined with her friendly yet highly professional selling skills has ranked Kim as one of the top 10 sales agents with Prominent Properties Sothebys International Realty. With children educated in the Summit School System, Kim remains involved in local school and community activities.
Summit, Chatham, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Short Hills, Madison, Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Harding Township, Watchung and Long Hill Township.